Loading

December 20, 2010

RE: DEAR AUDREY HEPBURN

hey ahmed.  you know, i really would be impressed by your wit if it didn't come with the freakish fact that your moniker is "jihadoflove."  i actually kept your message in my inbox for the last five days deciding whether or not to respond.  and every time i saw that "jihadoflove" i just couldn't bring myself to reply.  but today i mustered up the gut to go to your profile... and your headline read "let's adopt a black baby."  ahmed, i don't think i'm ready to adopt, nor am i ready for a jihad - even if it is one of love.  but thank you for thinking of including me in your future plans.  i'm sure that your wild overthrow of love with black baby and barefoot wife in tow will be a huge hit with the republicans.

oh, and by the way, it WAS me by the vending machine in ginza.  i was on my way to onitsuka tiger to get a pair of black manga's.

No comments:

Post a Comment