Loading

December 31, 2010

RE: NICE GUY SEEKS NICE WOMAN

dan.... it's very nice of you to consider me a sweet and thoughtful person, and to want to have a chance to get to know me better.  and actually yes, i have been to hawaii.  one of the worst trips of my life.  i got a body scrub on my first day in kaui right before going into the sun - nobody mentioned to me this might be a problem as my baby pink just scrubbed skin would be ripe for the pickin' of the uv rays.  cut to:  third degree sunburn on my legs.  hiding in my room the entire trip, unable to walk.  cortisone shots to prevent scarring.  not the warm fuzzy memories most people have.

anyway, i don't really get the whole "you live in hawaii but are visiting santa barbara" contradiction.  a. santa barbara might as well be as far away as hawaii to me.... just because you made it to the same state doesn't mean - woohoo! let's meet!  and b. you're 49 (which on this site means you're 60) and looking for a girl within 500 miles of hawaii (what, are you some sort of sugardaddy willing to relocate your perfect mate for your perfect life together?), who is between the ages of 27 - 42 (27 ????), 5'2" and 5'11" (the only height range that takes me out of the running as i'm 5'1", lol), of any weight, of any ethnicity, speaks any language, is of any level of education, income, and can even be an alcoholic.... but doesn't smoke (the other only category that would cut me out).  that shows me very little level of commitment.  if you're not willing to commit to what you're looking for are you willing to commit to any sort of relationship?

dan, at your age i would expect more.  i would think you'd have some goals in mind for how you'd like to proceed with the last twenty years of your life, not just, "hey girls!  i'm here looking for nothing."  oh, and i just noticed... you're looking for a woman who is "very active."  that's definitely not me.

so, besides my being the wrong height, a smoker, anything but active, and not wanting to make the 8 hour flight to commute in order to date a 60 year old man who has no interest in committing to anything, i think you're not very good looking.  things wouldn't work out in the end.

i hope you had a nice christmas too, and got lots of good presents.  maybe one of them was a message from an active, non-committal woman willing to commute to hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment