Loading

January 13, 2011

RE: I LOVE TOKYO TOO

hi kit.  thank you for saying hello, and it is very complimentary of you to think i am interesting.  since i'm me i don't always find myself that interesting.  for instance, when i'm sitting on the couch watching tv with my dogs and eating taco bell, i don't think i'm very interesting.  but you might find it very interesting to watch me because the shells of my tacos always break and the innards fall everywhere and i end up with taco all over me (which my dogs tend to eat, lovely huh?).

so yes, you are older than me, and yes, that's not what i'm looking for.  but you know if the right person came along i might be willing to change my rules by a year, maybe two.  however for you?  i just can't do that.  see, just because i like tokyo doesn't mean someone can be a good boyfriend to me.  ie, you.  what, would you follow me around the house with giant pictures of mt fuji just so i felt like i was actually in japan?  or would you constantly bow and say "hi" so that i felt i were in a japanese hotel?  or would you actually endeavor to learn the language and take up sumo wrestling so i felt like you were actually japanese?  my gosh, i don't know what you could possibly do to make me happy because i like tokyo?!

but i'm further scared away because you wrote in your profile "i have an ever-green visa for the u.s. and a work permit for the u.k. will see what happens."  i fear you are looking for a shot gun romance and a russian roulette wedding.  and i'm so far from wanting anything like that.  i'm scared enough to date, let alone prepare for a green card wedding.

kit, i think you need to 1. take the green card and the visa thing out of your profile, and 2. not qualify that you'd be a good boyfriend with a noun.  cleaning that stuff up should go a long way toward finding you a mate.  and you obviously need one.  fast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tia- I love your blog. You say all the mean shit I wanna write, when I am reading a response that leaves me thinking, "yes, I am tiny, cute, whip smart, and fucking funny. But what are YOU bringing to the table? This ain't no fucking charity."

matchmaker said...

thank you so much for your compliment. sometimes i feel like i'm writing for an audience of one. ie, me. lol. so it's nice to hear from people who share my point of view. not only is not fucking charity, these guys don't know how to play their lane. ie, if i'm tiny, cute, whip smart, and fucking funny, then they should be too. instead they think they should trade up... play in a lane that is obviously not theirs. so where are all the guys in my lane? and why don't they write me? xx.

Anonymous said...

Are they hitting on our 25 year old doppelgangers?

matchmaker said...

you know lisa, i think they're hitting on everyone and anything that posts a picture, male and female, age 18 to 108. better odds that way. i just seem to get caught in the cross hairs. but lemme tell you, if a 97 year old man replied to kit and was willing to marry him - well have a civil union with him - in order to stay in the united states legally, i think he'd go for it. xx.

Post a Comment