Loading

January 15, 2011

RE: RE: RE: LOVE YOUR PROFILE, SORRY FOR NO PICS...

I am sorry and I'm not being a "dick" or anything, I think you're cool as all hell, I have not and am not leading you on or trying to be a shit.  I just realized after this week I can't get involved in anything.  I don't have time during the week, and on the weekends I need to be selfish.  My social and personal life are just minimal.  I'm sorry.  I'm just being honest.  I actually think you are real amazing... but there is a reason I'm single and after this week I see it and sadly it's not going to change.

I love my golf.  Love going out shopping.  And I do love work and am addicted to it.  Work life is an especially bad recipe for my personal life... but it's not going to change.  I'm sorry this didn't work out but I'm not a bad person.  Really, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment