Loading

January 3, 2011

RE: RE: RE: RE: MAN MEETS GIRL













Greetings Codenamejack,

I must confess that although your decision disappoints me - I respect your candor and directness - both of which are quite rare out here.

You referred to yourself as a grammar and spelling snob. This may be true - but I would say you are also fairly strict and demanding in your intolerance of mistakes. I do not say this as a criticism but merely as a neutral observation. I sense that whomever is with you would need to work quite hard to impress you and would need to be on his toes at all times. Am I correct on that?

For the record - I did type on my PDA - hence the misspelling of curiosity. Also for the record, your email to me contained a grammatical mistake of its own.

Codenamejack: "..or did you write the message on your pda and choose not reread it in order..."

I believe you meant to say "...and choose not TO reread it..."

One more thing - the words "under dog" in the 2nd to last sentence of your profile is missing the hyphen.

I don't know much about Jesus - but didn't he say something like, "Let she who is without typos cast the 1st stone" ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh snap! but i thought underdog was one word. maybe only when He is a cartoon character. is it correct to capitalize "he" in this instance, or only when referring to Jesus? i do consider Underdog "one" of my many saviours. notice that i intentionally used the english, or English -- as in Olde English -- spelling of "savior." i know that periods and commas used to go on the inside of quotation marks, but i think the rules may have changed. *sigh* i fear i will never have a date with.......... codenamejack! damn you jack, our love will have to be limited to......... family dinners.
xo
the lemur

matchmaker said...

oh lemur, sad but true. and what could have been....

Post a Comment