Loading

August 22, 2011

RE: WOW... THAT SUCKS...

it does suck.  it's completely disheartening.  i am sad every single day.

i don't see shades of grey.  i see it painted black.  i look inside myself and my heart is black. maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts. it's not easy facing up when your whole world is black.

lucky you with your beautiful rainbow.  i'm sure girls are fighting for your attention what with your amazing top ten list?

Top ten things I could not live without:
1. Great sex... If YOU can... That must really suck :-p
2. My IPhone... It just makes me look a lot smarter than I really am :-)
3. Aunt charlotte's chocolates... Mmmmm good
4. Uncontrolled, contagious laughter.
5. Anything that makes me laugh like 4. ;-)
6. Luna Di Luna Merlot/Cabernet it's good for any occasion.
7. A really nice crystal glass for my Luna.
8. Marshmallow fights... ;-)
9. Poker night with the guys.
10. My passport.

number one should really read if YOU can, as in YOU.  sorry hun.  you're not that good looking.  stick to poker night.  and insulting pretty girls.

3 comments:

Katie said...

OMG you're back!! I just sent a guy a fuck-ff email and thought of you, so I randomly checked to see if you'd posted anything lately. What an awesome surprise!

Katie said...

Also, if you need a guest blogger, I have some real doozies from the last month or so. Gott in Himmel, men are ridiculous.

matchmaker said...

PLEASE... GUEST BLOG!!! I NEED IT!!!

Post a Comment